The E-sermons Directory
Other Church of Euthanasia materials
- An Afternoon
with Jeremy Rifkin
- In this profoundly moving lecture, the world-reknowned author
argues persuasively for species consciousness.
- Population #1: Bricks Carved From the
- A very quiet outrage by Mike Merrill.
- Industrial Society and its Future
- AKA The Unabomber's manifesto. Theodore Kaczynski had to kill people to get this
published, so the least you can do is read it.
- Fun Facts
- Everything you always wanted to know about eating flesh (but were
afraid to ask).
- Butchering the Human Carcass For Human
- A handy step-by-step guide by Bob Arson.
- For America to Live, Europe Must Die
- In his most famous speech, Russell Means reveals the true nature of
industrial society, and its consequences.
- The Hopi
Message to the UN
- If you've read this, you can't say you weren't warned.
- Second set of considerations about
the state of the world's energy supply
- Hewitt Crane is gone, but his dire warning lives on.
- You are the Planetary Work-Machine. Excerpts from an obscure but
wonderful anarchist text by P.M.
- The Case Against Babies
- Required reading: Joy Williams takes on the fertility craze in the
current issue of Granta.
- Planet of Weeds
- David Quammen asks paleontologist David Jablonski some "urgently grim
questions," and gets "answers unvarnished with obligatory hope."
- $t @ndrew Interviews Rev. Korda
- He asks the tough questions, and she answers them.
- Eating Fetus in China
- and about time too. Excellent in soup.
- Man's Subliminal God
- A study in misanthropy by CoE member Hermies Purrbuckets.
- SCUM (Society for Cutting Up Men) Manifesto
- Valerie Solanas explains why males should "go off to the nearest friendly
suicide center where they will be quietly, quickly and painlessly gassed
- Humans as Cancer
- A. Kent MacDougall makes an eloquent and convincing case.
For a different point of view, try the GLF's
- A nifty electronic survey and its results.
- War-mail the White House about Dr. Joycelyn Elders!
- Snip Snip
- How about a free vasectomy? No, really!
email the Church of Euthanasia